Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who wish to be considered for the post of Assistant Transport & Garage Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Holder of a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or alternative equivalent qualifications
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- At least 3 years’ relevant work experience in management of Heavy Vehicle Workshop
- Participate in the formulation of strategic plan of the garage
- Assist in the overall management of the day to day operations
- Plan, organise, assign and supervise work
- Monitor and ensure efficient operations of transport activities on a 24/7 basis
- Assist in budget preparation and follow up expense
- Provide technical assistance and training
- Ensure preventive maintenance activities and effective routine maintenance
- Ensure vehicles are tidy and in good running conditions
Terms and conditions will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Application should be made on application form, available on the web site and sent, together with detailed CV, passport size photograph and copies of certificates/testimonials to the:
H R Department, Omnicane Milling Operations Limited,
La Baraque, L’ESCALIER
Post applied should be clearly specified on application form
Closing Date : Friday 19 January 2018
Candidates having previously applied for this post at Omnicane should send a fresh application following this advertisement.
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Only the best qualified candidates will be called for interview and the company reserves the right not to make any appointment as a result of this advertisement.
Friday, 19 January, 2018