Omnicane Ethanol Production Limited is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates who wish to be considered for the following post:
- Install, calibrate, troubleshoot and repair process and instrumentation equipment
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to take remedial action
- Maintain and troubleshoot computerized control equipment like PLCs, SCADA, weighing and similar system devices
- Holder of a School Certificate or equivalent
- Holder of a BT in Electricity/Electronics or equivalent
- At least 1 year experience in an industrial environment
- Employment will be on a permanent basis with a probationary period of 6 months
- Selected candidate must be prepared to work on shift system
Application should be made on application form, available on the web site and sent, together with detailed CV, passport size photograph and copies of certificates/testimonials to the:
H R Department,
Omnicane Milling Operations Limited,
La Baraque, L’ESCALIER
Candidates having previously applied for a post at Omnicane should send a fresh application following this advertisement.
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Only the best qualified candidates will be called for interview and the company reserves the right not to make any appointment as a result of this advertisement.