Omnicane Milling Operations Limited is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates who wish to be considered for the following post: Electrician / Instrumentation Technician.
- Install, calibrate, troubleshoot and repair process and instrumentation equipment
- Maintain and troubleshoot computerized control equipment like PLCs, SCADA, weighing and similar system devices
- Instruct operations personnel in proper use of electronic process instruments
- Maintain electrical and process equipment in good working order. This involves periodic preventative maintenance and inspections of all electrical and instrumentation equipment
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and ensure compliance with codes
- Holder of a DUST or BT in relevant field
- At least one year experience in an industrial environment
- Employment will be on a permanent basis with a probationary period of 6 months
- Selected candidate must be prepared to work on shift system during the crop season
Application should be made on application form, available on the web site and sent, together with detailed CV, passport size photograph and copies of certificates/testimonials to the:
Post/s applied should be clearly specified on application form.
Candidates having previously applied for this post at Omnicane should send a fresh application following this advertisement.
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Only the best qualified candidates will be called for interview and the company reserves the right not to make any appointment as a result of this advertisement.