Omnicane Thermal Energy Operations (La Baraque) Limited is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates who wish to be considered for the following post: SHIFT SUPERVISOR.
Job Role: The Shift Supervisor will ensure the operation of the power plant as per established parameters defined by the Operations Manager.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, environmental, safety & health requirements
- Ensure that all defined parameters in plant operations are strictly adhered to
- Execute tasks assigned by the Operations Department Management in line with best practices
- Ensure the proper functioning of equipment and report all failures and malfunction to the relevant department
- Provide on-the-job training and guidance to team members
- Supervise and motivate team members
- The Shift Supervisor shall be prepared to work on shift system, during odd hours and on public holidays in accordance with the exigencies of the service
- Ability to work under pressure and perform manual tasks as required
- Well organized and responsible
- Strong team player
- Higher School Certificate (HSC) in science and/or technical subjects
- Diploma or degree in engineering or any other equivalent qualification
- Relevant work experience would be a definite advantage
Application should be made on application form, available on the website and sent, together with detailed CV and copies of certificates/testimonials to the:
HR Department, Omnicane Thermal Energy Operations (La Baraque) Limited,
La Baraque, L`Escalier 61409
on firstname.lastname@example.org with mentioned reference: HR/OTEOLB/SS-150323
Post applied should be clearly specified on application form.
Candidates having previously applied for this post at Omnicane Thermal Energy Operations (La Baraque) Limited should send a fresh application following this advertisement.
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Only the best qualified candidates will be called for interview and the company reserves the right not to make any appointment as a result of this advertisement.